- Pray the Daily Office
- Find a Parish – By Location
- Find a Parish – By Name
- Find a Form, Directory, or Policy
- Check the Diocesan Calendar
- Register for an Event
- Get Safeguarding Information
- Make a Gift
- Find the Diocesan & Anglican Cycles of Prayer
- Find copies of the Diocesan Constitution and Canons
- Find Information on Open Positions and Transition Ministries
- NEW! Consecration of the XI Bishop of the Episcopal Diocese of Indianapolis
- Executive Council Ratifies Alcohol Policy
- Registration Open for the Youth Spring Event
- On the Horizon
- Light a Candle. Pray for the Nation Updated 1/14/2017: Link to Presiding Bishop Curry’s Statement
- Featured News New!: Vestry College Details, 2018-2019 Budget, Historic Ordination
- Featured & Upcoming Events
- Parish & Other Milestones
- Haiti & Hurricane Matthew
On April 29, 2017, contingent upon completion of consent, Bishop-Elect the Rev. Jennifer Baskerville-Burrows will be consecrated and seated as the 11th Bishop of the Episcopal Diocese of Indianapolis at Clowes Memorial Hall, Butler University, Indianapolis at 11 a.m.
More Info to Come!
Diocesan Executive Council Ratifies Alcohol Policy
Diocesan Executive Council met via conference call on Saturday, January 14, and ratified a policy on alcohol use related to diocesan and parish events. View the policy here.
Join Us in Prayer
The election is over, the inaugranation of President Trump is scheduled for this month. Much of the tension in our nation continues. You’re invited to continue to light a virtual candle and pray for peace.
The Jesus Movement: Stomping as Episcopalians
March 3-5, 2017
The Youth Steering Committee invites all 6th through 12th-grade youth and their adult leaders to join us at Spring Retreat! The weekend will include plenaries led by youth and adults, workshops, choice time activities, worship, fellowship, community building, and more.
- New this spring—registration will be online at https://waycrosscenter.
- Early Bird registration closes on February 3, with the regular registration deadline on February 24.
- Download flyer.
Coming Soon—Watch This Space.
- Celebration of Ministry for Bishop Waynick Saturday, April 22,
- Help! Our Priest is Leaving!
The Rev. Debra Kissinger
Not sure what to do when your spiritual leader is moving on due to retirement or accepting a new call? This offering will provide an overview of the Transition Process in the Diocese of Indianapolis.
- Financial Literacy for Vestries ...
- Save for Retirement or Pay Down Debt? (July 2016)
- Understanding the Clergy Housing Allowance (August 2016)
- God's Covenant for Healthy Living Together (September 2016)
- A Primer on Your Credit Report vs. Your Credit Score (October 2016)
180th Diocesan Convention
October 26-28, 2017
Location is Jeffersonville.
Many milestones are being celebrated this year, including those of several parishes. Do you have an important milestone coming up in your parish? Share it here.