The Episcopal Diocese of Indianapolis is called by Christ to welcome and witness in central and southern Indiana.
Grounded in God’s love in Christ, the Episcopal Diocese of Indianapolis is called to reach out with a radical welcome and bold witness to serve and transform our world. Our priorities are to support clergy and laity as beacons of Jesus Christ for southern and central Indiana and the world, encourage a missional mindset for all our faith communities, stand with the vulnerable and marginalized working to transform systems of injustice and connect more effectively with each other and our neighborhood partners.
The executive council of the diocese supports congregations, so they can in their context:
- Be beacons of Christ for central and southern Indiana and the world
- Articulate a generous invitation and welcome
- Stand with the vulnerable and marginalized and transform systems of injustice
- Network and connect with other Episcopalians, ecumenical and interfaith partners, and advocacy groups
- Develop clergy and laity to lead the church of today and tomorrow.
Looking for more? Find a church near you.donate