- a keynote address and convention Eucharist sermon by the Rev. Dwight J. Zscheile, professor of congregational mission and leadership at Luther Seminary in St. Paul, Minnesota
- opportunities to reach out into the Bloomington community
- a dance party on Friday night.
Discounted Registration available from September 5-October 3
- Registration will be $50 for adults until October 2.
- From October 3-October 31, registration will be $75 for adults.
- Online registration will close on October 31, and only on-site registration for $25, which will not include meals, will be available after that date.
Learn more about the positions that will be elected, and submit nominations online by November 1. (Changed from September 17)
New rooms added: Book a room in the Courtyard Bloomington, which is adjacent to the convention center, at the discounted rate of $125/night. Phone reservations (ask for the diocesan convention rate): 812.335.8000.
New rooms added: Book a room in the Fairfield Inn & Suites Bloomington. Make a reservation by October 15 for the discounted rate of $104/night. Phone reservations (ask for the diocesan convention rate): 812.331.1122.
Book a room in the Holiday Inn Express & Suites Bloomington. Standard queen room (2 beds): $99/night. Queen suite (2 beds, pull out sofa): $119/night. Phone reservations (ask for the diocesan convention rate): 812.334.8800.
To facilitate planning for children and youth programs at convention, families are asked to fill out an online survey to indicate their interests and needs. Fill out the survey online.
Deanery meetings will take place prior to Diocesan Convention:
- Southwest Deanery | October 9 at 6:00 p.m. CDT | St Paul’s, Evansville
- Southeast Deanery | October 14 at 2:00 p.m. EDT | St Paul’s, Columbus
- North Central Deanery | October 16 at 7:00 p.m. EDT | St Francis In-The-Fields, Zionsville