Waycross Camp and Conference Center, Brown County, Indiana
Waycross is a year-round 501c3 camp, conference, and retreat center in beautiful Brown County Indiana, affiliated with the Episcopal Diocese of Indianapolis.
Waycross is looking for an experienced bookkeeper to join the management team and report to the Executive Director; Full-time, 40 hours per week. Minimum 2 years office experience with QuickBooks and Excel required. Fund accounting experience a plus.
- Vacation and benefits for all employees
- Online banking management
- Bank deposits
- Bank reconciliations
- Budget management and reporting
- Monthly financial reports (P&L and Balance Sheet)
- Cashflow forecasting
- Issuing W-2s and 1099s
- Filing and organizing
- And other duties as assigned
Skills and experience required:
- Accounting degree preferred
- Knowledge of full general ledger accounting
- Attention to detail
- Excellent organizational skills
- Minimum 2-year experience with QuickBooks and Excel
- Fund accounting experience a plus
- QuickBooks: 2 years (Required)
- Bookkeeping: 2 years (Required)
- Excel: 2 years (Required)
- ADP Payroll (Preferred)
Job requirements: Applicant must pass criminal and financial background checks and complete proprietary “Safeguarding God’s Children” program.
Excellent compensation and benefits package commensurate with experience.
Qualified applicants send resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE