Opportunities to Connect
- Sunday School upon request: 10 a.m. to 10:45 a.m.
- Deacon forum’s as announced: 10 a.m. to 10:45 a.m.
- Monday and Friday, AA – 7:30 p.m.
- The congregation enjoys working together on outreach and sharing meals and social time—contact them for their upcoming opportunities.
What Sets Us Apart
- Friendly, family-oriented parish with many longtime members
- Committed to outreach through activities such as End-of-the-Month Meal Ministry, post-Hurricane Katrina rebuilding in Mississippi, and a unique divorced family child exchange program called the Carousel Child Program in cooperation with the local court system.
Hosted by St. James Episcopal Church, New Castle and First Friends Meeting, New Castle's 2nd Annual Peace Walk took place