- 6050 N. Meridian St.
- Indianapolis, IN 46208
When We Meet
- See www.stpaulsindy.org for details for Sunday and Wednesday worship and other events.
- Camino, 2nd & 4th Wednesdays at 6:30 p.m. (off-site at Bent Rail Brewery)
Opportunities to Connect
- Waycross Grant Program for children and youth
- Palm Saturday celebration for children
- Easter egg hunts
- Youth summer mission trip
- Blessing of the backpacks
- Picnic and Hayride
- Youth Lock-in
- And, many other Christian led programs and events
What Sets Us Apart
- Building a committed Christian Community
- Transforming the neighborhood and the world
- Creating sacred space and time to experience God’s presence and love
- Renewing the tools of mission and ministry to strengthen the Body of Christ
An invitation from Michael Messina, Director of Music at Trinity, Indianapolis: I invite you and your choirs to participate in the Consecration of our Bishop-elect, the Rev. Jennifer Baskerville-Burrows, on Saturday 29 April, at 11 a.m., at Clowes Memorial Hall on the campus of Butler University. Michael Boney, Director of
St. Paul's, Indianapolis, was one of many parishes in the diocese that enjoyed a super-fun Mardi Gras themed pancake supper. Parish youth provided lots of colorful decorations, activities, and yummy pancakes and fixins'---proudly proclaiming by their t-shirts they were "Flipping for Jesus!"
Scary Music for Organ Concert October 30 Sunday at 4 p.m. Admission is free Back by popular demand! The King of Instruments will speak to you in many voices on Halloween Eve. Join us for this celebration in your own costume and receive a special treat. Surprises, special effects, and Halloween
Austin Presbyterian Theological Seminary Names Diocesan Clergy as College of Pastoral Leader Cohorts
The Rev. Dr. Gray Lesesne, Good Samaritan, Brownsburg, and the Rev. Sarah Ginolfi, St. Paul's, Indianapolis, are a part of a small ecumenical peer group of Indiana church planters receiving a $10,000 grant from Austin Presbyterian Theological Seminary's College of Pastoral Leaders. Over the coming two years, they will be