- 8320 E. 10th St.
- Indianapolis, IN 46219
When We Meet
- 8 a.m. and 10:30
- Wednesdays: 10 a.m.
Opportunities to Connect
- Various Outreach Ministries
- Hand Bell Choir
- Worship Choir
- Various social events
What Sets Us Apart
- Mid-size family-oriented church
- Strong programs for children and youth
- Strong commitment to Christian education
- Recycling emphasis
- Works with several east side and Irvington churches
- A 57-year relationship and sponsorship of BSA Troop 161
- AA meetings available on Saturday Evenings at 7:30 p.m. and Sunday Evenings at 8:00 p.m.
April 8th at St. Paul’s, Columbus, 25 women were honored for their support of their parish and community at a Luncheon sponsored by the Diocesan Episcopal Women's Ministries Council. Bishop-Elect Jennifer Baskerville-Burrows presented their certificates. The names of the honorees and pictures from the event are available when you click
St. Matthew's, Indianapolis, has enjoyed a 62-year relationship with Boy Scout Troop 161 that is still going strong! On the recent Scout Sunday, the parish had a house full of Boy Scouts, Cub Scouts, and Webelos (WE'll BE LOyal Scouts) and their families, plus a successful bake sale!
With Christmas Day falling on a Sunday this year, St. Matthew's, Indianapolis, has elected to try and hold its Blue Christmas service on Sunday at 11 a.m. Other parishes in the diocese have held services for those who are hurting this season at other times in December.