WELCOME TO SOUTHERN INDIANA!
MAPS, ADDRESSES, AND BASIC VENUE INFO FOR GETTING AROUND THE 180TH CONVENTION OF THE EPISCOPAL DIOCESE OF INDIANAPOLIS
Note: A booklet with tourism information and additional map helps related to this community is available in the convention registration area and at the host hotels.
HOTELS AND THE RETREAT CENTER
KYE’S CONVENTION MEETING SITE
Kye’s has two buildings attached by a courtyard. Signage refers to Kye’s I and II. We are using both I and II for convention so park free in a lot on either side of Kye’s or in back of the facility and enter through the door most convenient to you.
SITE FOR THE CONVENTION FALL WARM-UP EVENT THURSDAY 3 p.m.-7 p.m. EDST
FREE FOOD AND DRINK—EVERYONE WELCOME—POTLUCK ADDITIONS WELCOME
ST. PAUL’S EPISCOPAL CHURCH, NEW ALBANY
Thursday Evensong 7:30 p.m. EDST
Free parking is available in a side lot adjacent to the parish house, as well on all of the streets surrounding the church, parish house, and carriage house.
ST. PAUL’S EPISCOPAL CHURCH, JEFFERSONVILLE
Friday 5 p.m. EDST Prayers and Bells for Opioid Victims, Eucharist 5:30 p.m. EDST
- On the street in front of and alongside the church.
- In a very small gravel lot in back of the church.
- Augustine’s Roman Catholic Church lot within a block of St. Paul’s at 315 E. Chestnut Street, Jeffersonville IN 47130
- First Presbyterian Church lot within a block of St. Paul’s at 222 Walnut Street, Jeffersonville IN 47130
- Wall Street United Methodist Church lot within a block of St. Paul’s at 240 Wall Street, Jeffersonville IN 47130
MINISTRY ON THE RIVER CHAPLAINCY VISITS WILL DEPART FROM THE JEFFERSONVILLE WHARF BOTH DAYS—Meet in the convention registration area one-half hour prior to your scheduled trip.
NOON FRIDAY ESCORTED VISITATIONS/DELIVERIES WITH OUR HOMELESS COMMUNITIES WILL LEAVE FROM THE AREA AT KYE’S WHERE KITS FOR THE HOMELESS AND POORLY HOUSED ARE BEING ASSEMBLED.