- Meeting at Harris Academy
- 725 S. Green St. Brownsburg, IN 46112
When We Meet
- Sundays at 10:00 a.m.
Opportunities to Connect
- Strong focus on service projects
- Children’s activities for ages four and up
- Nursery available
What Sets Us Apart
- Progressive, multicultural, and multigenerational: We are a visibly inclusive, accepting, open, multicultural, and multigenerational community. If you are an “other” elsewhere, you will be welcome with us and accepted as part of us.
- Focused on spiritual growth and development: Everyone in our community is invited to grow deeper in his or her own spiritual journey, to get out of our comfort zones sometimes in order to grow and to try new things.
- Focused on engaging in acts of mercy and kindness: At every gathering of our community, whether small or big, we do something to make a difference in the lives of our neighbors in need. We always “walk the walk” rather than just “talking the talk.”
Thursday night, October 27 at Christ Church Cathedral Indianapolis, Good Samaritan Episcopal Church, Brownsburg was formally recognized and welcomed as
Austin Presbyterian Theological Seminary Names Diocesan Clergy as College of Pastoral Leader Cohorts
The Rev. Dr. Gray Lesesne, Good Samaritan, Brownsburg, and the Rev. Sarah Ginolfi, St. Paul's, Indianapolis, are a part of
Congratulations to the Episcopal Community of Brownsburg for just receiving their name from the Bishop—Good Samaritan Episcopal Church.