The Episcopal Diocese of Indianapolis will again be represented at the annual Indy Pride Parade and Festival! We will host a booth and march in the parade. Now, we need to know who’s in! Please read this infosheet for more information, but here are the highlights:
- Let us know how many folks from your church will march and are planning to bring a banner.
- If your church isn’t walking, but you want to join us, let us know that, too!
- We need five teams of two people each to staff the booth for two-hour slots on Saturday as well as people to set up and tear down the booth.
- We will provide training for those staffing the booth. (Training will be May 20 at 3 p.m. at Fountain Square.)
- We will again provide water and snacks at the booths. Churches…we need donations!
- We will provide a link to order t-shirts if you would like; otherwise, wear one from former Indy Prides or wear a white, red, or blue shirt.