Jesus Christ has gathered laity, deacons, priests, and bishop of congregations and diocesan ministries in central and southern Indiana to be the Episcopal Diocese of Indianapolis.
- We celebrate the great gift of our Anglican heritage and will deepen our understanding of its tradition and heritage, inviting others to join us.
- We welcome all persons into our common life and will proclaim the gospel to those in our communities who do not yet know our Lord.
- We will nurture relationships in Christ, remaining in conversation with one another despite honest disagreement, always seeking God’s will.
- We are thankful for our differences and acknowledge that they enrich and energize our ministries.
- We promise compassion, acceptance, and assistance to those in need.
- We acknowledge and celebrate the wealth of talent and treasure which has been given and will grow in confidence that working together, we will always have enough to engage in God’s mission.