Any lay church member who is personally involved, or planning to be involved, in a specific ministry for their congregation or the Diocese.
Funding assistance for workshops, conferences, or specialized ministry training. This grant does not cover mission trips or pilgrimages.
Maximum of $400 per year may be granted. It is expected that the applicant and the applicant’s congregation will each contribute at least one third of the total cost toward the course of study.
- Written application form must be submitted to Canon for Transition Ministries and Leadership Development prior to date of event, preferably 6 or more weeks in advance.
- Application must include brochure, flyer, or information about the intended course of study.
- Application must include signature of Priest in Charge and Senior Warden. This indicates vestry support of at least one third of the total cost toward the course of study.
- All grant applications will be considered and approved by Bishop and Cabinet.
- Summary report (1-2 pages) should be submitted to the Canon for Transition Ministries and Leadership Development within two weeks after the event. Future grant requests will not be considered by the Cabinet if a summary report is not submitted.
If you have further questions, contact the Canon for Transition Ministries and Leadership Development at the diocesan office 317-926-5454 or email@example.com
Lay Leadership Grant Application (2013) (84.0 KiB)