Meeting at: 600 Ferry St. Lafayette, IN 47901
When We Meet: Sundays at 8 a.m. & 10:15 a.m.
The Rev. Dr. Bradley Pace, Rector
The Dr. Hilary Cooke, Assoc. Rector
Opportunities to Connect
- Noontime concert and lunch series
- Various social/fellowship activities—call the church or see the website for details
What Sets Us Apart
- Historic mid-sized downtown church
- Many long-time members yet comfortable and welcoming to newcomers
- Many members associated with Purdue University
- Very committed to outreach, including a large food pantry and various 12-Step groups housed in its buildings
- Active Christian education and youth programs.
Your conversations with God can be as fun and creative as God is. Whether you’ve been praying for a long time or are just beginning to, this workshop will infuse passion and creativity into your communication with God and launch some new prayer practices for LENT. Start with daily activities—everything
Bishop Waynick will be ordaining Alissa Goudswaard Anderson into the Sacred Order of Deacons on Saturday, January 28, 2017, at 11 a.m. at St. John's Episcopal Church, Lafayette. Your prayers and presence are requested. Download the invitation.