- 321 E. Market St.
- Jeffersonville, IN 47130
When We Meet
- 10:15 a.m. Sundays
- 12:05 p.m. Thursdays
Opportunities to Connect
- Alcoholics Anonymous
- Narcotics Anonymous
- Exit 0 Ministry to the Homeless
- Habitat for Humanity
- Thursdays Together
- Various other groups and activities— contact the church office or the website for details
What Sets Us Apart
- Recently-restored historic neighborhood church
- Inclusive and welcoming congregation
- Partnering with Downtown Churches, Center For Lay Ministeries, and other groups ministering to people in need in Jeffersonville and Clark County.
St. Paul's, Jeffersonville, and its community ministry Clark County Cares had a very well-attended Drug Fact Week series focusing on opiate addiction in the community. Events included lectures by the renowned author on the crisis, John Quinones, prayer and panel discussion opportunities, a vigil for victims, and a youth dance.
On the First Sunday of Advent St Paul's, Jeffersonville, celebrated the beginning of a new lectionary year featuring the Gospel of Matthew by passing the Gospel book to every member of the congregation before the deacon read the Gospel. It symbolizes that the story of Jesus belongs to the people