Now, everyone can afford to join in the fun and learning at Diocesan Convention!
Want to bring your family or other parishioners to Diocesan Convention but hotel costs are prohibitive? Here’s a great opportunity!
St. Mary’s Roman Catholic Church Center
420 E. 8th Street
New Albany IN 47150
Space available on Thursday, October 26, and Friday, October 27, in an old elementary school facility currently being renovating for those who are in need of temporary or emergency housing in the southern Indiana community. Your freewill gift of any amount will go to support their continued renovations.
- Space for sleeping bags, cots, or the bedding of your choice.
- Families or groups of parish friends can stake out their own semi-private space in an old classroom, on a first-come, first-served basis. Youth and their sponsors will share a common area.
- The building has bathroom and locker room-type shower facilities, a kitchen, and a gymnasium for fun and exercise.
- Free adjacent parking.
- The location is approximately four blocks from St. Paul’s, New Albany, and about seven miles from the Kye’s convention facility in Jeffersonville.
- Many restaurants, coffee shops, other small businesses nearby.
Reserve space here. You will receive an email closer to convention time detailing arrival and departure instructions.