When We Meet
- Sundays: 8 a.m. and 10:30 a.m.
- Wednesdays: 10 a.m.
The Rev. Frank Impicciche, Priest in Charge
Fax: 317 898-1443
- Various Outreach Ministries
- Hand Bell Choir
- Worship Choir
- And various social events
What Sets Us Apart
- Mid-size family-oriented church
- Strong programs for children and youth
- Strong commitment to Christian education
- Recycling emphasis
- Works with several east side and Irvington churches
- A 57-year relationship and sponsorship of BSA Troop 161
- AA meetings available on Saturday Evenings at 7:30 p.m. and Sunday Evenings at 8:00 p.m.
St. Matthew's, Indianapolis, has enjoyed a 62-year relationship with Boy Scout Troop 161 that is still going strong! On the recent Scout Sunday, the parish had a house full of Boy Scouts, Cub Scouts, and Webelos (WE'll BE LOyal Scouts) and their families, plus a successful bake sale!
With Christmas Day falling on a Sunday this year, St. Matthew's, Indianapolis, has elected to try and hold its Blue Christmas service on Sunday at 11 a.m. Other parishes in the diocese have held services for those who are hurting this season at other times in December.