- 125 Monument Circle
- Indianapolis, IN 46204
When We Meet
- Sundays at 8:00 a.m., 10:00 a.m. and 1:00 p.m. (Hispanic Service)
- Weekday Morning Prayer: 8:30 a.m.
- Noon-day Eucharist: 12:05 p.m.
- Evening Prayer: 5:15 p.m.
Opportunities to Connect
- Many worship, study, community service, music, and social opportunities – Contact for details
- Call or check website for extensive weekday Morning Prayer, Holy Eucharist, and Choral Evensong schedule
What Sets Us Apart
- Large congregation
- Historic downtown presence/contemporary mission on Monument Circle
- World-class choral programs for adults and children
- Active community service programs
- Mission trips locally and globally
- Annual Strawberry Festival on Monument Circle
Christ Church Cathedral will host a summer music-themed day camp called Joyful Noise: July 17-21, 9 a.m.-4 p.m., with a musical performance on July 23, 10 a.m. and 1 p.m. service. Ages 5-12. Cost is $80, with full and partial scholarships available. The program aims to help campers discover, through
The Christ Church Cathedral family and many in the city of Indianapolis are mourning the death of Aaron Bailey, shot and killed by IMPD officers after fleeing a traffic stop. He was unarmed. Aaron’s criminal history has been shared widely. Yet, Aaron was more than his record. He is a
Our Coro Latino, at Christ Church Cathedral, is recruiting volunteer singers to sing in the 1 pm Santa Misa en Español. You do not need to be totally fluent in Spanish. However, you must commit to rehearsing every Thursday evening from 6:30-8 pm, and Sundays from 12 to 1 pm (right
An invitation from Michael Messina, Director of Music at Trinity, Indianapolis: I invite you and your choirs to participate in the Consecration of our Bishop-elect, the Rev. Jennifer Baskerville-Burrows, on Saturday 29 April, at 11 a.m., at Clowes Memorial Hall on the campus of Butler University. Michael Boney, Director of