Where We Worship
725 S. Green St.
Brownsburg, IN 46112
Episcopal Diocese of Indianapolis
1100 West 42nd St., Indianapolis, IN 46208
When We Meet
Sundays 10 a.m.
- Children’s activities for ages four and up
- Nursery available
Contact Rev. Dr. Gray Lesesne by phone, email or visit our website and Facebook pages for additional information.
What Sets Us Apart
- Progressive, multicultural, and multigenerational: We are a visibly inclusive, accepting, open, multicultural, and multigenerational community. If you are an “other” elsewhere, you will be welcome with us and accepted as part of us.
- Focused on spiritual growth and development: Everyone in our community is invited to grow deeper in his or her own spiritual journey, to get out of our comfortable zones sometimes in order to grow, and to try new things.
- Focused on engaging in acts of mercy and kindness: At every gathering of our community, whether small or big, we do something to make a difference in the lives of our neighbors in need. We always “walk the walk” rather than just “talking the talk.”
- Lean and Simple: Inspired by the words of Jesus in Matthew 10:10 (“Take no bag for the journey, or two tunics, or sandals, or a staff; for laborers deserve their food.”), we are intentionally building-less and simple, focusing instead on people and serving others.
- Vulnerable: We are open to sharing with each other and to learning from each other in an atmosphere of respect and encouragement.
- Curious and Creative: We encounter God in the beautiful and in the questions, and we hope to be a haven for artists and others who experience God’s grace in playing, questioning, creating and transforming. Our gatherings are fun and joyful and open-minded.
- Collaborative: Wherever possible, we collaborate with other churches, nonprofits, and, when appropriate, for-profit entities, rather than starting a ministry or outreach ourselves. (This also helps us keep lean and simple.)
- Grateful: We say thank you. A lot.
Austin Presbyterian Theological Seminary Names Diocesan Clergy as College of Pastoral Leader Cohorts