- About Us
- Our Bishop
- The Episcopal Church
- The Diocese
- Wednesday Mailbag
- Diocesan Convention
- Diocesan Convention 175
- Diocesan Convention 176
- Call to Convention for the 176th Diocesan Convention
- Convention Schedule - Final
- Proposed Changes to the Constitution or Canons
- Election Results
- Budget - Pre-Convention Budget Documents Now Available
- Reports to the 176th Diocesan Convention
- Learning Opportunities at the 176th Diocesan Convention
- Diocese of Indianapolis Holds 176th Convention October 24-26
- Diocesan Celebrations
- Commission on Ministry
- Constitution and Canons
- Executive Council
- History & Archives
- Mission Strategy Commission
- Standing Committee
- Mission & Ministries
- Campus Ministries
- Transition Ministries
- Christian Formation
- Lifelong Christian Formation
- ChurchNext - Online Christian Formation
- Speak, Lord, for Your Servants Are Listening
- Youth Ministries
- Education, Health & Relief
- Episcopal Women's Ministries
- What is Evangelism?
- Chasing the Social Networkers
- Who Locked the Gates?
- What About the “De-Churched?”
- What if Starbucks Used Church Marketing?
- Evangelism and Hospitality Consultation
- Reaching Out to Your Community
- Evangelism Role Playing
- A Hospitality Quiz
- 15 Free or Under $100 Things You Can Do Right Now to Help Market Your Parish and Grow
- Talking About Your Faith---Some Exercises
- Global Missions Commission
- Lay Ministries
- Young Adult Ministries
- Deacons' Web Site
- Find a Resource
- Post and Share
- Partner Dioceses
- Other Partners
- Cooperating Ministries
- News from Our Partners
Cooperating Ministries have been elected by Diocesan Convention to partner with our diocese as we seek to reach out and meet human needs here in central and Southern Indiana. Cooperating Ministries include:
Alternatives Incorporated of Madison County, a 501(c)(3) organization founded in November 1978, is a residential facility serving women and their dependent children who are victims of family violence and/or homelessness....
Dayspring Center lovingly meets the basic needs of homeless families seeking assistance and connects them with opportunities to help them realize their potential....
Click here to Donate to Cooperating Ministries
Craine House is an alternative sentencing program for non-violent female offenders and their pre-school age children. This facility is one of six in existence in the country and the only one in the Midwest....
The mission of St. Richard's School, an independent Episcopal day school, is to educate children Grades Pre-Kindergarten through Eight as we....
The Damien Center was established in 1987 to respond to the growing AIDS crisis in Indianapolis. Initially staffed entirely by volunteers, the Center has grown into the largest HIV/AIDS service organization in Indiana ....
The Julian Center is a nonprofit agency providing counseling, safe shelter, and education for survivors of domestic violence, sexual assault, and other life crises.....