- About Us
- Our Bishop
- Bishop Waynick's Confirmation Checklist
- The Bishop's Visitation Schedule
- House of Bishops Issues Pastoral Letter on Immigration Reform
- Bishop Cate Sings --Listen Here! (Video)
- A Word to the Church: Godly Leadership in the Face of Violence
- An Easter Sermon from Bishop Waynick
- Our Mission Is Transformation
- Bishop Waynick Offers Statement on Indiana HJR3
- The Episcopal Church
- The Diocese
- Wednesday Mailbag
- Diocesan Convention
- Diocesan Convention 175
- Diocesan Convention 176
- Call to Convention for the 176th Diocesan Convention
- Convention Schedule - Final
- Proposed Changes to the Constitution or Canons
- Election Results
- Budget - Pre-Convention Budget Documents Now Available
- Reports to the 176th Diocesan Convention
- Learning Opportunities at the 176th Diocesan Convention
- Diocese of Indianapolis Holds 176th Convention October 24-26
- Diocesan Celebrations
- Commission on Ministry
- Constitution and Canons
- Executive Council
- History & Archives
- Mission Strategy Commission
- Standing Committee
- Vestry College February 21-22, 2014
- Our Bishop
- Mission & Ministries
- Campus Ministries
- Transition Ministries
- Christian Formation
- Lifelong Christian Formation
- ChurchNext - Online Christian Formation
- Speak, Lord, for Your Servants Are Listening
- Youth Ministries
- Education, Health & Relief
- Episcopal Women's Ministries
- What is Evangelism?
- Chasing the Social Networkers
- Who Locked the Gates?
- What About the “De-Churched?”
- What if Starbucks Used Church Marketing?
- Evangelism and Hospitality Consultation
- Reaching Out to Your Community
- Evangelism Role Playing
- A Hospitality Quiz
- 15 Free or Under $100 Things You Can Do Right Now to Help Market Your Parish and Grow
- Talking About Your Faith---Some Exercises
- Global Missions Commission
- Lay Ministries
- Young Adult Ministries
- Deacons' Web Site
- Find a Resource
- Post and Share
- Partner Dioceses
- Other Partners
- Cooperating Ministries
- News from Our Partners
- Youth Spring Conference 2014
- Lenten Ember Day
- Executive Council Meeting - March
- Commission on Ministry - Spring Gathering
- Media Monday - April
- Spring Clergy Conference
- Diocesan Leadership Day
- Pathways to Vitality: Wrap up Event at Waycross
- TENS Conference, June 6-7, Atlanta, GA
- Executive Council Meeting - June
- Deacons and Deacons in Formation Retreat
- Episcopal Youth Event
- Fall Ember Day
- Executive Council Meeting - September
- Commission on Ministry - Fall Gathering
- Diocesan Convention 2014
- Executive Council Meeting - November
- Advent Ember Day
Waycross Camp & Conference Center
Conveniently situated in scenic and rural Brown County, (an hour south of Indianapolis), Waycross is a haven of supportive meeting, conference, and social facilities; wholesome meals; rewarding recreational activities; and restorative rest.
The setting, nestled among the gentle hills and flowing creek enables learning, planning, relaxing, recreating, worshiping, building fellowship and strong alliances within a supportive and tranquil setting.
Waycross is a year round center, hosting residential & day conferences, meetings, and events for both adults and youth with unique facilities. Additionally for the past 50 years, it has offered a traditional residential Christian based summer camp.
It is a place set apart, where one can find physical and spiritual refreshment and renewal in a setting of Christian hospitality and service.
- Website: www.waycrosscenter.org
Diocese of Haiti
When Haiti was devastated by earthquake damage on January 12. 2010, we developed a special partner relationship to assist them in rebuilding their churches and schools.
- To learn more about our work in Haiti, go here.
- To make a gift for Diocese of Haiti earthquake rebuilding, go here.
On March 2, 2012, southern Indiana was devastated by a 49-mile stretch of tornado destruction. The diocese has partnered with Episcopal Relief and Development and other faith denominations to operate a temporary volunteer center in New Albany, Indiana, while building a more permanent one in Henryville, Indiana.
- To contribute to this effort, go here.
Center for Congregations
The Center for Congregations strengthens Indiana congregations by helping them find and use the best resources to address their challenges and opportunities.
- Website: www.centerforcongregations.org