- About Us
- Our Bishop
- Bishop Waynick's Confirmation Checklist
- The Bishop's Visitation Schedule
- House of Bishops Issues Pastoral Letter on Immigration Reform
- Bishop Cate Sings --Listen Here! (Video)
- A Word to the Church: Godly Leadership in the Face of Violence
- An Easter Sermon from Bishop Waynick
- Our Mission Is Transformation
- Bishop Waynick Offers Statement on Indiana HJR3
- A Message from Bishop Waynick on Same Gender Marriage in Indiana
- Bishop Cate Attends House of Bishops Meeting in Taiwan
- Bishop Waynick Has Papal Audience
- Bishop's Ash Wednesday Reflection on a Holy Lent (2015)
- The Episcopal Church
- The Diocese
- Wednesday Mailbag
- Diocesan Convention
- Diocesan Convention 175
- Diocesan Convention 176
- Call to Convention for the 176th Diocesan Convention
- Convention Schedule - Final
- Proposed Changes to the Constitution or Canons
- Election Results
- Budget - 2016
- Reports to the 176th Diocesan Convention
- Learning Opportunities at the 176th Diocesan Convention
- Diocese of Indianapolis Holds 176th Convention October 24-26
- 177th Diocesan Convention Emphasizes “Holy Currencies”
- Diocesan Celebrations
- Commission on Ministry
- Constitution and Canons
- Executive Council
- History & Archives
- Mission Strategy Commission
- Standing Committee
- Office of Communication & Evangelism
- Our Bishop
- Mission & Ministries
- Campus Ministries
- Transition Ministries
- Christian Formation
- Lifelong Christian Formation
- ChurchNext - Online Christian Formation
- Speak, Lord, for Your Servants Are Listening
- Youth Ministries
- Education, Health & Relief
- Episcopal Women's Ministries
- What is Evangelism?
- Chasing the Social Networkers
- Who Locked the Gates?
- What About the “De-Churched?”
- What if Starbucks Used Church Marketing?
- Evangelism and Hospitality Consultation
- Reaching Out to Your Community
- Evangelism Role Playing
- A Hospitality Quiz
- 15 Free or Under $100 Things You Can Do Right Now to Help Market Your Parish and Grow
- Talking About Your Faith---Some Exercises
- Global Missions Commission
- Lay Ministries
- Young Adult Ministries
- Deacons' Web Site
- Find a Resource
- Social Media
- Partner Dioceses
- Donate to the Dioceses of Bor and Brasilia
- Donate to South Sudan Relief Efforts
- Diocese of Bor
- Diocese of Brasilia
- Partner News
- May 2013 - Partner News and Photos
- Other Partners
- Cooperating Ministries
- News from Our Partners
- Partner Dioceses
- Mar 21 - Executive Council Date
- Mar 21 - EWM Spring Luncheon
- Mar 24 - Climate Change Webcast and Action Program
- Mar 25 - Forgiveness, Reconciliation, And Reparation of Racism
- Apr 01 - Blessing of Oils and Reaffirmation of Ordination Vows
- Apr 02 - Blessing of Oils and Reaffirmation of Ordination Vows 2
- Apr 13 - Spring Clergy Conference
- Apr 25 - Diocesan Convention Part 1
- Jun 06 - Executive Council
- Sep 17 - Fall 2015 Ember Day Gathering
- Sep 19 - Executive Council
- Sep 25 - Episcopal Women's Ministries' Fall Retreat
- Oct 23 - Diocesan Convention Part 2
- Nov 07 - Executive Council
- Dec 10 - Advent Ember Day
Waycross Camp & Conference Center
Conveniently situated in scenic and rural Brown County, (an hour south of Indianapolis), Waycross is a haven of supportive meeting, conference, and social facilities; wholesome meals; rewarding recreational activities; and restorative rest.
The setting, nestled among the gentle hills and flowing creek enables learning, planning, relaxing, recreating, worshiping, building fellowship and strong alliances within a supportive and tranquil setting.
Waycross is a year round center, hosting residential & day conferences, meetings, and events for both adults and youth with unique facilities. Additionally for the past 50 years, it has offered a traditional residential Christian based summer camp.
It is a place set apart, where one can find physical and spiritual refreshment and renewal in a setting of Christian hospitality and service.
- Website: www.waycrosscenter.org
Diocese of Haiti
When Haiti was devastated by earthquake damage on January 12. 2010, we developed a special partner relationship to assist them in rebuilding their churches and schools.
- To learn more about our work in Haiti, go here.
- To make a gift for Diocese of Haiti earthquake rebuilding, go here.
On March 2, 2012, southern Indiana was devastated by a 49-mile stretch of tornado destruction. The diocese has partnered with Episcopal Relief and Development and other faith denominations to operate a temporary volunteer center in New Albany, Indiana, while building a more permanent one in Henryville, Indiana.
- To contribute to this effort, go here.
Center for Congregations
The Center for Congregations strengthens Indiana congregations by helping them find and use the best resources to address their challenges and opportunities.
- Website: www.centerforcongregations.org