- About Us
- Our Bishop
- Bishop Waynick's Confirmation Checklist
- The Bishop's Visitation Schedule
- House of Bishops Issues Pastoral Letter on Immigration Reform
- Bishop Cate Sings --Listen Here! (Video)
- A Word to the Church: Godly Leadership in the Face of Violence
- An Easter Sermon from Bishop Waynick
- Our Mission Is Transformation
- Bishop Waynick Offers Statement on Indiana HJR3
- A Message from Bishop Waynick on Same Gender Marriage in Indiana
- Bishop Cate Attends House of Bishops Meeting in Taiwan
- The Episcopal Church
- The Diocese
- Wednesday Mailbag
- Diocesan Convention
- Diocesan Convention 175
- Diocesan Convention 176
- Call to Convention for the 176th Diocesan Convention
- Convention Schedule - Final
- Proposed Changes to the Constitution or Canons
- Election Results
- Budget - Pre-Convention Budget Documents Now Available
- Reports to the 176th Diocesan Convention
- Learning Opportunities at the 176th Diocesan Convention
- Diocese of Indianapolis Holds 176th Convention October 24-26
- 177th Diocesan Convention Emphasizes “Holy Currencies”
- Diocesan Celebrations
- Commission on Ministry
- Constitution and Canons
- Executive Council
- History & Archives
- Mission Strategy Commission
- Standing Committee
- Office of Communication & Evangelism
- Our Bishop
- Mission & Ministries
- Campus Ministries
- Transition Ministries
- Christian Formation
- Lifelong Christian Formation
- ChurchNext - Online Christian Formation
- Speak, Lord, for Your Servants Are Listening
- Youth Ministries
- Education, Health & Relief
- Episcopal Women's Ministries
- What is Evangelism?
- Chasing the Social Networkers
- Who Locked the Gates?
- What About the “De-Churched?”
- What if Starbucks Used Church Marketing?
- Evangelism and Hospitality Consultation
- Reaching Out to Your Community
- Evangelism Role Playing
- A Hospitality Quiz
- 15 Free or Under $100 Things You Can Do Right Now to Help Market Your Parish and Grow
- Talking About Your Faith---Some Exercises
- Global Missions Commission
- Lay Ministries
- Young Adult Ministries
- Deacons' Web Site
- Find a Resource
- Social Media
- Partner Dioceses
- Other Partners
- Cooperating Ministries
- News from Our Partners
The United Thank Offering
The United Thank Offering is a program of The Episcopal Church for the mission of the whole Church, founded by and administered by women since 1889. The United Thank Offering Committee is a spiritual and financial partner in the mission work of The Episcopal Church, through every person in every pew. UTO is entrusted to promote thank offerings, to receive the offerings, and to distribute the United Thank Offering monies through grants. The Committee awards and administers these grants within the framework of the policies and procedures of the Domestic and Foreign Missionary Society (DFMS) of The Episcopal Church.
Province V Representative to the ETO Board: Margaret "Peg" Cooper, Diocese of Missouri (see letter concerning this here)
2015 UTO Information & Resources
The following files are available to download for those interested in writing and submitting a UTO grant application.
- UTO 2015 Grant Focus and Criteria
- UTO 2015 Process Form for Grant Application
- UTO Grant Application
- UTO 2015 Bishops Comments - Approval Form
- Timeline for 2015 UTO Grant Applications
- How to Write a Grant in pdf
Suggestions when reading over the 6 files
- Read carefully the Focus and Criteria - there have been changes and additions since last year.
- Criteria are more detailed, so there should be no doubt in what can be funded and what cannot.
- A diocese can submit one grant for the diocese and a companion diocese grant or a grant to an aided diocese if the two dioceses have a relationship (see process form for aided dioceses)
- Remind anyone who is writing a grant to read the criteria carefully and follow it.
- To meet this January 30 date, all forms must be completed and returned to Sally Cassidy at NO LATER THAN January 8, 2015.
- The time between January 8 and the New York deadline of January 30 will be used by the UTO Committee to fine tune whatever comes in and send it on to the Bishop so she can write her paper to go with the Grant request and send it into New York before January 30, 2015.
If you have any questions or I can be of some help, don't hesitate to contact our UTO representative.
Province V representative
United Thank Offering National Board