- About Us
- Our Bishop
- The Episcopal Church
- The Diocese
- Wednesday Mailbag
- Diocesan Convention
- Diocesan Convention 175
- Diocesan Convention 176
- Call to Convention for the 176th Diocesan Convention
- Convention Schedule - Final
- Proposed Changes to the Constitution or Canons
- Election Results
- Budget - Pre-Convention Budget Documents Now Available
- Reports to the 176th Diocesan Convention
- Learning Opportunities at the 176th Diocesan Convention
- Diocese of Indianapolis Holds 176th Convention October 24-26
- Diocesan Celebrations
- Commission on Ministry
- Constitution and Canons
- Executive Council
- History & Archives
- Mission Strategy Commission
- Standing Committee
- Mission & Ministries
- Campus Ministries
- Transition Ministries
- Christian Formation
- Lifelong Christian Formation
- ChurchNext - Online Christian Formation
- Speak, Lord, for Your Servants Are Listening
- Youth Ministries
- Education, Health & Relief
- Episcopal Women's Ministries
- What is Evangelism?
- Chasing the Social Networkers
- Who Locked the Gates?
- What About the “De-Churched?”
- What if Starbucks Used Church Marketing?
- Evangelism and Hospitality Consultation
- Reaching Out to Your Community
- Evangelism Role Playing
- A Hospitality Quiz
- 15 Free or Under $100 Things You Can Do Right Now to Help Market Your Parish and Grow
- Talking About Your Faith---Some Exercises
- Global Missions Commission
- Lay Ministries
- Young Adult Ministries
- Deacons' Web Site
- Find a Resource
- Post and Share
- Partner Dioceses
- Other Partners
- Cooperating Ministries
- News from Our Partners
How to create an event item (calendar item)
How to create an event is shown in the steps below.
1. Along the top of the page, you'll see "Dashboard", a search box, then "Sign Out". Click on the "Dashboard" tab.
2. The Dashboard page will load displaying various blocks/tiles that are the features available. Find the tile labeled "Pro Events" and click "Add/Edit".
An "Add Event" window will appear with tabs along the top reading "Info", "Dates", "Post" and "Links".
3. Under "Info", you'll want to give the event a title and select a category if there is one.
4. Under "Dates", you'll want to click the "[+] Add Date" and imput the date, check the box if it's an all day event, and fill out the "Recurring Info" if necessary.
5. Under "Post", you'll add a brief description of the event in the "Event Description" box, and in the "Event Content" box you'll put everything you want the viewers to know about the event.
6. Under "Links", fill in all the boxes necessary.
7. When finished, click the blue "Add Event" button on the bottom.