- About Us
- Our Bishop
- Bishop Waynick's Confirmation Checklist
- The Bishop's Visitation Schedule
- House of Bishops Issues Pastoral Letter on Immigration Reform
- Bishop Cate Sings --Listen Here! (Video)
- A Word to the Church: Godly Leadership in the Face of Violence
- An Easter Sermon from Bishop Waynick
- Our Mission Is Transformation
- Bishop Waynick Offers Statement on Indiana HJR3
- A Message from Bishop Waynick on Same Gender Marriage in Indiana
- Bishop Cate Attends House of Bishops Meeting in Taiwan
- The Episcopal Church
- The Diocese
- Wednesday Mailbag
- Diocesan Convention
- Diocesan Convention 175
- Diocesan Convention 176
- Call to Convention for the 176th Diocesan Convention
- Convention Schedule - Final
- Proposed Changes to the Constitution or Canons
- Election Results
- Budget - Pre-Convention Budget Documents Now Available
- Reports to the 176th Diocesan Convention
- Learning Opportunities at the 176th Diocesan Convention
- Diocese of Indianapolis Holds 176th Convention October 24-26
- 177th Diocesan Convention (2014)
- Diocesan Celebrations
- Commission on Ministry
- Constitution and Canons
- Executive Council
- History & Archives
- Mission Strategy Commission
- Standing Committee
- Office of Communication & Evangelism
- Our Bishop
- Mission & Ministries
- Campus Ministries
- Transition Ministries
- Christian Formation
- Lifelong Christian Formation
- ChurchNext - Online Christian Formation
- Speak, Lord, for Your Servants Are Listening
- Youth Ministries
- Education, Health & Relief
- Episcopal Women's Ministries
- What is Evangelism?
- Chasing the Social Networkers
- Who Locked the Gates?
- What About the “De-Churched?”
- What if Starbucks Used Church Marketing?
- Evangelism and Hospitality Consultation
- Reaching Out to Your Community
- Evangelism Role Playing
- A Hospitality Quiz
- 15 Free or Under $100 Things You Can Do Right Now to Help Market Your Parish and Grow
- Talking About Your Faith---Some Exercises
- Global Missions Commission
- Lay Ministries
- Young Adult Ministries
- Deacons' Web Site
- Find a Resource
- IndyDio on the Web
- Partner Dioceses
- Other Partners
- Cooperating Ministries
- News from Our Partners
- Anti-racism Training - Nov 1, 2014
- Growing Episcopal Churches Training - Nov 4, 2014
- Executive Council Meeting - Nov 7, 2014
- LEV Training - Nov 15, 2014
- Youth Fall Conference - Nov 20, 2014
- Advent Ember Day - Dec 11, 2014
- Trinity Institute - Jan 22 2015
- Vestry College - Feb 2015
- Lenten Ember Day Gathering - Feb 2015
- Diocesan Youth Spring Retreat - Mar 2015
- Spring Clergy Conference - Apr 2015
- Fall Ember Day Gathering - Sep 2015
- Advent Ember Day - Dec 2015
How to create a new page.
How to create a new page will be explained below.
1. Along the top of the page, you'll see "Dashboard", a search box, then "Sign Out". Mouse over the "Dashboard" tab, locate the "Sitemap" header and click "Full Sitemap".
A new window will appear with the header labeled "Sitemap". From here, every page on the website is accessable.
2. Navigate to which section you'd like this new page to be under (for example, if you wanted to create a new page under "The Episcopal Church", you'd nativate through "About Us", click on "The Episcopal Church" and click "Add Page" near the bottom).
3. Once you find the area you'd like to create this new page and have clicked on it, then "Add page", a new window will appear first asking which page type you'd like to use. Click "Default Page".
4. After selecting "Default Page", a new window will appear asking for some basic information about the page. The two boxes you should fill out are the "Name" and the Description.
5. Click the "Add Page" button to finish (NOTE: It may take some time).
Below is a brief tutorial on how to add content to the page.
1. If you are signed in and on the page you'd like to edit, in the upper left there will be an "Edit" button. Mouse over this button and click the blue "Edit this Page" button.
2. After you click "Edit this Page", the page will change noticeably. In order to fill in the body, click the grey-dotted box with the words "Add to Main" inside, and click "Add Block".
3. A new window will appear asking for what Block Type you'd like to choose. Scroll through the list and click the one titled "Content+".
4. A new window will pop up, and this is where you add the content you'd like to be on the page. Simply click in the body and type to add text, and to add images or files that have been uploaded onto the site, there are two buttons that allow you to do so.
5. When you are finished adding content, click the blue button labeled "Add".
6. Mouse over the green "Editing" button in the upper left and click "Publish Edits" when you are finished.