- About Us
- Our Bishop
- The Episcopal Church
- The Diocese
- Wednesday Mailbag
- Diocesan Convention
- Diocesan Convention 175
- Diocesan Convention 176
- Call to Convention for the 176th Diocesan Convention
- Convention Schedule - Final
- Proposed Changes to the Constitution or Canons
- Election Results
- Budget - Pre-Convention Budget Documents Now Available
- Reports to the 176th Diocesan Convention
- Learning Opportunities at the 176th Diocesan Convention
- Diocese of Indianapolis Holds 176th Convention October 24-26
- Diocesan Celebrations
- Commission on Ministry
- Constitution and Canons
- Executive Council
- History & Archives
- Mission Strategy Commission
- Standing Committee
- Mission & Ministries
- Campus Ministries
- Transition Ministries
- Christian Formation
- Lifelong Christian Formation
- ChurchNext - Online Christian Formation
- Speak, Lord, for Your Servants Are Listening
- Youth Ministries
- Education, Health & Relief
- Episcopal Women's Ministries
- What is Evangelism?
- Chasing the Social Networkers
- Who Locked the Gates?
- What About the “De-Churched?”
- What if Starbucks Used Church Marketing?
- Evangelism and Hospitality Consultation
- Reaching Out to Your Community
- Evangelism Role Playing
- A Hospitality Quiz
- 15 Free or Under $100 Things You Can Do Right Now to Help Market Your Parish and Grow
- Talking About Your Faith---Some Exercises
- Global Missions Commission
- Lay Ministries
- Young Adult Ministries
- Deacons' Web Site
- Find a Resource
- Post and Share
- Partner Dioceses
- Other Partners
- Cooperating Ministries
- News from Our Partners
Fall Ember Day
Sep 12th 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
Deaneries & Regions
the Way of Collaboration
Thursday, September 12, 2013 10 am – 3 pm
Krannert Hall, Interchurch Center, Indianapolis
This will be an active and experiential day! Learn how to do an Appreciate Day of Discovery while participating in one. You too can do this in your parish!
Practicing the method of Appreciative Inquiry we began exploring at the 2013 Clergy Conference, we will explore the relationships that exist between individual congregations, the Deaneries, and the Diocese in order to strengthen our identity and community and build collaboration and collegiality.
Information gathered from the day will be analyzed for themes. These will then be brought back to the bishop & staff, the clergy and/or to the Executive Council as appropriate for review and putting together a strategic plan.
The Reimagining Task Force will also be sharing a summary of their work!
Please list each email on a new line.