- About Us
- Our Bishop
- The Episcopal Church
- The Diocese
- Wednesday Mailbag
- Diocesan Convention
- Diocesan Convention 175
- Diocesan Convention 176
- Call to Convention for the 176th Diocesan Convention
- Convention Schedule - Final
- Proposed Changes to the Constitution or Canons
- Election Results
- Budget - Pre-Convention Budget Documents Now Available
- Reports to the 176th Diocesan Convention
- Learning Opportunities at the 176th Diocesan Convention
- Diocese of Indianapolis Holds 176th Convention October 24-26
- Diocesan Celebrations
- Commission on Ministry
- Constitution and Canons
- Executive Council
- History & Archives
- Mission Strategy Commission
- Standing Committee
- Mission & Ministries
- Campus Ministries
- Transition Ministries
- Christian Formation
- Lifelong Christian Formation
- ChurchNext - Online Christian Formation
- Speak, Lord, for Your Servants Are Listening
- Youth Ministries
- Education, Health & Relief
- Episcopal Women's Ministries
- What is Evangelism?
- Chasing the Social Networkers
- Who Locked the Gates?
- What About the “De-Churched?”
- What if Starbucks Used Church Marketing?
- Evangelism and Hospitality Consultation
- Reaching Out to Your Community
- Evangelism Role Playing
- A Hospitality Quiz
- 15 Free or Under $100 Things You Can Do Right Now to Help Market Your Parish and Grow
- Talking About Your Faith---Some Exercises
- Global Missions Commission
- Lay Ministries
- Young Adult Ministries
- Deacons' Web Site
- Find a Resource
- Post and Share
- Partner Dioceses
- Other Partners
- Cooperating Ministries
- News from Our Partners
History & Archives
Archives—a place to review historic documents and remnants of our past as we move into the future.
Briefly describes what an archive is.
Briefly describes why archives are important.
Gives a list of what is in the archives.
Provides a slideshow of the past bishops, and some of their resting places.
Describes the life of Rev. Joseph Marshall Francis, and gives some insight to the times that he lived.
Describes the policy behind access to the archives.
Lists the collection and gifts received from various sources.
Briefly describes how each Parish should have an archive, and the condition it should be in.