April 8th at St. Paul’s, Columbus, 25 women were honored for their support of their parish and community at a Luncheon sponsored by the Diocesan Episcopal Women’s Ministries Council. Bishop-Elect Jennifer Baskerville-Burrows presented their certificates.
- Carol Baum – Good Samaritan Brownsburg
- Mary Boggs – St. Alban’s, Indianapolis
- Pat Carter – St. James’, New Castle
- Dr. Carolyn Cooper – Chapel of the Good Shepherd, West Lafayette
- Karen Dickie – Christ Church Church, Madison
- Carla Ewing – St. Paul’s, Evansville
- Judith Gillespie – St. Paul’s, Columbus
- Jane Herr – St. David’s, Bean Blossom
- Rhoda Keough – St. Phillip’s, Indianapolis
- Dr. Maggie McClure – St. John’s, Lafayette
- Marie Krebs O’Neil – St. Paul’s New Albany
- Kaye Palmer – St. Matthew’s, Indianapolis
- Irene Ray – St. James’, Vincennes
- Nancy Rayfield – Trinity, Bloomington
- Dr. Jane Root – Trinity, Indianapolis
- Helen Rudesill – St. Paul’s, Indianapolis
- Susan Steigerwald –Trinity, Lawrenceburg
- Betty Whaley – Christ Church Cathedral, Indianapolis
- Carolyn Williams – St. Timothy’s, Indianapolis
- Esther Weaver for her support
- Sally Cassidy for her support
Those not able to attend:
- Suse Blasé – St. Christopher’s Church, Carmel
- Ruthie Fassnacht – St. Mark’s, Plainfield
- Carol Hubbard – St. Augustine, Danville
- Florence Caylor – Trinity, Anderson
More Pictures from the Event
The congregation of St. Philip’s, Indianapolis, was delighted to host a visit by bishop-elect Jennifer Baskerville-Burrows on her first Sunday in the diocese.
The third Sunday of Advent at St. Philip’s, Indianapolis.
Meeting at: 720 Martin Luther King, Jr. Dr., Indianapolis, IN 46202
When We Meet:
- Holy Eucharist begins at 10:15 a.m. every Sunday
- Children and Youth Ministry offered on First and Third Saturday’s.
- Evening Prayer offered Tues., Wed., Thurs., & Fri., 5:15–5:40 p.m.
- “Fish Sandwich” soup/sandwich/prayer meal offered every Wed. at 5 p.m.
- Food Pantry offered every Wed. from 5–6 p.m.
The Rev. Michelle Roos, Rector
Opportunities to Connect
- Contact the church office, their website, or their Facebook site for some ideas
What Sets Us Apart
- Spirited, urban church sharing in ecumenical outreach and ministry
- Diverse, family-sized congregation
- Large and well-supported feeding ministry
- Housing ministries
- Annual Independence Day festivities
- Football Sunday’s-tailgate party on home game Sunday’s