- 1559 Central Ave.
- Indianapolis, IN 46202
When We Meet
- Sundays at 10 a.m.
- Wednesdays at 6 p.m.
Opportunities to Connect
- Arts at All Saints: connecting faith and the arts
- Regular adult formation opportunities
- Keeps all feast days of the Church Calendar
What Sets Us Apart
- Urban parish in 100-year old historic building
- Worship in the “Anglo-catholic tradition” of The Episcopal Church
- Emphasis on music, arts, and spirituality
- Diverse congregation with long history of social justice
- Dayspring Center for homeless adjacent to church
The Reverend Jackie Means — the Episcopal Church’s first woman ordained after Episcopalians allowed ordinations of women in the 1970s — preached a homily and presided at Holy Eucharist on the Feast of the Holy Name and on the occasion of her 40th ordination anniversary Sunday, January 1, 2017, at
With the blending of the intricacies of creative poetry and the fine art of quilt-making, the Poetry in Free Motion collaborative project will be the focus of the first program of the 2016-2017 Arts at All Saints music, fine art, and literary series at Episcopal Church of All Saints. The