The Schedule of Events
Sunday, April 30
- Presiding Bishop Sunday Visitation, 10:30 a.m., at St. David’s, Bean Blossom
(Coming from the north, SR 135 is closed just before St. David’s. Stay on 135 and take Railroad Rd. to SR 45 and turn left to St. David’s. Here is a map. ) Please carpool to St. David’s…parking is very limited!
There will be a delayed webcast of the services as poor internet service prevents a live one. We will announce here when it is available. It will be on the page linked in the button.
- Bishop’s Seating, The Seating of The Right Rev. Jennifer Baskervill-Burrows will be at 11 a.m., at Christ Church Cathedral, a party to follow. Videos and photos will be posted on the site as they are available.
Consecration Week on Facebook
- Pray the Daily Office
- Find a Parish – By Location
- Find a Parish – By Name
- Find a Form, Directory, or Policy
- Check the Diocesan Calendar
- Register for an Event
- Get Safeguarding Information
- Make a Gift
- Find the Diocesan & Anglican Cycles of Prayer
- Find copies of the Diocesan Constitution and Canons
- Find Information on Open Positions and Transition Ministries
- NEW! Read the April Diocesan Enews Online
- Welcome to Consecration Week!
- Bishop Cate: Celebrating 20 Years of Ministry
- Featured News
- Featured & Upcoming Events
- Parish & Other Milestones
- Alcohol Policy
- Light a Candle. Pray for the Nation
- Contact Information
We began this special week by celebrating twenty years of ministry with Bishop Cate Waynick.
For her Celebration of Ministry Bishop Cate wrote a prayer. Here is that prayer accompanied by pictures of Bishop Cate throughout her ministry as the 10th Bishop of the Episcopal Diocese of Indianapolis.
The retiring Bishop speaks about life, her mission, and her people.
180th Diocesan Convention
October 26-28, 2017
Location is Jeffersonville.
Many milestones were celebrated in 2016, including those of several parishes. Do you have an important milestone coming up in your parish? Share it here.
The policy on alcohol use related to diocesan and parish events was established by the Diocesan Executive Council in January 2017. View the policy here.
President Trump has taken office, but much of the tension in our nation continues. You’re invited to continue to light a virtual candle and pray for peace.
The Episcopal Diocese of Indianapolis Office