- Listening Sessions
- Other Items
- Pray the Daily Office
- Find a Parish – By Location
- Find a Parish – By Name
- Find a Form, Directory, or Policy
- Check the Diocesan Calendar
- Register for an Event
- Get Safeguarding Information
- Make a Gift
- Find the Diocesan & Anglican Cycles of Prayer
- Find copies of the Diocesan Constitution and Canons
- Find Information on Open Positions and Transition Ministries
- NEW! Read the July Diocesan Enews Online
October 26-28, Jeffersonville and New Albany
There’s a can’t-miss event October 26-28 you’ll want to get on your schedule. Come to the River!, the 180th Convention of the Episcopal Diocese of Indianapolis, promises to add fun, action, learning, and discussion opportunities to the annual business of convention.
Think dance party. Or, how about going on a real-life pastoral visit in the middle of the Ohio River? Discovering a gazillion ideas to rev up your ministry… high-energy visioning about the future… or making a real impact around issues of homelessness, the Hoosier opioid crisis, and with pets of low-income families. Learning about Indiana river history and the horseback journeys of Bishop Jackson Kemper as he settled Episcopal churches right here in Indiana and throughout the Midwest. Whether you’re a delegate, alternate, parishioner, or family member—trust us. This will be worth a trip.
- Provide opportunity to deepen relationship between Bishop Jennifer and members from around the diocese
- Dialogue about diocesan strengths and challenges as described in the diocesan profile
- Further define what members of the diocese need from their Bishop and the Bishop’s staff
|Clergy Spouses: NEW DATE!||Oct. 5, 2017||Thursday||6 p.m. EDST||St. Paul’s Columbus|
|Lay N. Central, S. Central, & MidCentral Regions||Sept. 7, 2017||Thursday||6 p.m. EDST||Trinity, Indianapolis|
|Lay Leadership||Sept. 9, 2017||Saturday||10 a.m. EDST||Waycross|
|Youth||Sept. 9, 2017||Saturday||1:30 p.m. EDST||Waycross|
|Priests||Sept, 13, 2017||Wednesday||10 a.m. EDST||InterChurch Ctr, Indianapolis|
|Deacons||Oct. 7, 2017||Saturday||9 a.m. EDST||Waycross|
|Lay SE Region||Oct. 15, 2017||Sunday||1 p.m. EDST||St. Paul’s, New Albany|
- God's Covenant for Healthy Living Together (September 2016)
- A Primer on Your Credit Report vs. Your Credit Score (October 2016)
- 4 ...
180th Diocesan Convention
October 26-28, 2017
Location is Jeffersonville.
Parish and diocesan milestones should be celebrated and remembered. Here are some of the more recent ones that have been celebrated since 2016. Do you have an important milestone coming up in your parish? Share it here.
The policy on alcohol use related to diocesan and parish events was established by the Diocesan Executive Council in January 2017. View the policy here.
The Episcopal Diocese of Indianapolis Office